What's new

New member from Saint Cloud Florida

Tom Seiler

Reaction score
I am a refuge from another iPhone forum that is filled with too many haters. This forum seems a bit more civilized. I am an old retired photographer living close to the mouse (what we locals call Walt Disney World). I have annual passes and go quite frequently. Here is a link to my photos from last month all taken with my iPhone:

Picasa Web Albums - Tom Seiler - December

I sold all my DSLR stuff last year and now I shoot with my iPhone only.

Hi Tom and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard and looking forward to sharing our knowledge of iPhone and photography.

You have some excellent shots in the album you linked to in your post. So what kind of external lenses do you use?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Tom. I also have a high end DSLR (Canon 70D) and find myself shooting more with my iPhone 6.

Hi Tom and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard and looking forward to sharing our knowledge of iPhone and photography.

You have some excellent shots in the album you linked to in your post. So what kind of external lenses do you use?
Thank you for the kind words.
I don't even own an external lens. All shots are taken with the stock lens and the Apple app.

Welcome to the forum Tom. I also have a high end DSLR (Canon 70D) and find myself shooting more with my iPhone 6.
I spent ten years traveling the country with a very heavy DSLR hanging from my neck. I am getting old and the iPhone is just so much easier to carry and use especially at theme parks.