What's new

New member from Hawaii - Former Android Owner

iBDH

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself here. Just got my iPhone 4 about a week ago and have been loving it ever since. I'm also an Android Developer / Themer at droidrzr.com and was an avid Android fan. I have gave up on owning Android devices and and have now come to the Apple side of things and do not regret my choice at all. The things you can do with this device are simply amazing.

A little more:

I'm 31 years old and married to the love of my life for over 9 years now. I have 2 kids, both boys ages 11 and 9. I've been in the U.S. Army for almost 6 years now and am getting out in 10 months. I've deployed twice, both times to Iraq. I'm really fast at picking things up and am really good at troubleshooting almost any electronic device lol. Would love to get into themeing for the iPhone but have found no links to help me get started, so if any one knows of a good link it would be greatly appreciated. Anyway, I look forward to spending time here and helping some people out, maybe even putting out some nice FREE themes! Thanks!

Hello there,a big welcome to the forum.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself here. Just got my iPhone 4 about a week ago and have been loving it ever since. I'm also an Android Developer / Themer at droidrzr.com and was an avid Android fan. I have gave up on owning Android devices and and have now come to the Apple side of things and do not regret my choice at all. The things you can do with this device are simply amazing.

A little more:

I'm 31 years old and married to the love of my life for over 9 years now. I have 2 kids, both boys ages 11 and 9. I've been in the U.S. Army for almost 6 years now and am getting out in 10 months. I've deployed twice, both times to Iraq. I'm really fast at picking things up and am really good at troubleshooting almost any electronic device lol. Would love to get into themeing for the iPhone but have found no links to help me get started, so if any one knows of a good link it would be greatly appreciated. Anyway, I look forward to spending time here and helping some people out, maybe even putting out some nice FREE themes! Thanks!

I, too, am an ex-android developer and themer - as well as a Navy veteran. You're going to love the Apple world! Welcome :)

Welcome! We should have a iPF meeting at YOUR place LoL

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.