What's new

New fourm software request

Skull One

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please add new "skins" to this new version of the forum software. There is way too much White and Blue for my old eyes to handle. Some darker skins would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

And it just occurred to me that this is the first time I have ever started a thread here.

Please add new "skins" to this new version of the forum software. There is way too much White and Blue for my old eyes to handle. Some darker skins would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

And it just occurred to me that this is the first time I have ever started a thread here.

Unfortunately adding new skins is something very very low on our priority list. There's a lot more involved in adding new skins then simply slapping something up here for people to select. A lot of testing, a lot of coding, and then maintaining multiple skins every time a new version of software comes out. It's a pain to maintain 1 skin, I would hate to have to do 3 or 4.

I was hoping that vBulletin by now had fixed that issue considering how often it is requested. Oh well, I figured as much, but you never know till you ask :)

Thanks for the quick reply!

I was hoping that vBulletin by now had fixed that issue considering how often it is requested. Oh well, I figured as much, but you never know till you ask :)

Thanks for the quick reply!

No problem. vB4 has some great new features, but in my aspects takes a few steps back as well. Seems they are releasing new versions weekly :(