What's new

Need to access iPhone4S from PC [without jailbreaking]

coolmindedbikash

Reaction score
Hi,
My requirement is i need to access iPhone from PC[Without jailbreaking].
We do have some options to get it done by jailbreaking it
1. Need to install cydia [means jailbreaking]
2. Need to install Veency in iPhone.
3. Need to install VNC Viewer in PC
Now with the help of VNC Viewer we can access iPhone..

BUT I WANT TO GET IT DONE WITHOUT JAILBREAKING IT.
IS THERE ANY ALTERNATIVE TOOL LIKE "VEENCY" [PAID TOOL],, so that i may not jailbreak my iPhone4S ?

Any kind of suggestion would be a great help

Thankyou

The only way to gain root access to your iDevice is to first perform a Jailbreak... really there is no way around this. It seems to me like you're contradicting yourself, though. Are you wanting to Jailbreak your 4S... or not?

Like thomasjtl said, there's no way to get root access to your phone without jailbreaking it. That is the exact purpose of jailbreaking. If you could get it without jailbreaking there would be no need to jailbreak.

Like thomasjtl said, there's no way to get root access to your phone without jailbreaking it. That is the exact purpose of jailbreaking. If you could get it without jailbreaking there would be no need to jailbreak.

Thankyou guys for sharing thoughts.. But iam wondering why there is no alternate tool for veency [it could be a paid one]. If i get this alternate tool then i need not jailbreak my iPhone.
I will just install the alternate tool and i will be able to access my iPhone and can operate it with the help of mouse and keyboard.

iExplorer is not what he's looking for. He wants to be able to control his phone with his computer which can only be accomplished through Veency which is a jailbreak only app.