What's new

Need pairing help

ccm

Reaction score
I have a iphone 6s that I am trying to pair to a Panasonic Link2Cell phone system and can't seem to get off of the ground. I have searched these and other forums, read the Panasonic and Iphone owners manuals over and over and am still confused. I have OS 10.3.3, on my phone, so I believe I have the most current OS. The Panasonic instructions says to enter the "pairing mode" on my cell. Can't find this feature. I go to "Settings" "Bluetooth" but don't see any way to pair another device. I feel like I am missing something basic. Need some help. Can anyone offer any advice. I am behind the curve with technology so be simple and gentle. It will be greatly appreciated.

Charlie

Sifan57
I looked at the link you provided and it did answer all of my questions. Have my Panasonic link2cell phones up and running thanks to you.

I have had a number of questions in the past that you provided guidance for and I want to thank you for taking time to help someone less technically informed as myself. It's good to have you out there for guys like me.

Hope the rest of this year is good for you.

Charlie

Sifan57
I looked at the link you provided and it did answer all of my questions. Have my Panasonic link2cell phones up and running thanks to you.

I have had a number of questions in the past that you provided guidance for and I want to thank you for taking time to help someone less technically informed as myself. It's good to have you out there for guys like me.

Hope the rest of this year is good for you.

Charlie
You’re welcome. I’m glad I could be of help to you.