What's new

My dream app

adirnir

Reaction score
Wouldn't you like an iPhone app that let you follow your friends online activity on Facebook instead of waiting for them on chat ?

Share your thoughts with me..

adirnir said:
Wouldn't you like an iPhone app that let you follow your friends online activity on Facebook instead of waiting for them on chat ?

Why???

adirnir said:

..No.

That's a little intrusive don't ya think?

I mean would it make more sense to jus ask the developers of Facebook to add a toggle to get notified when a specific user(s) are on line?

That sounds much more legit then a whole separate application for tracking people's on line activity.idk.

Plus...I don't think the App Store would allow such an intrusive application....but the AppStore never fails to surprise me either.

I have a friend that is traveling over seas and i would like to know when he is on Facebook so I can chat with him..
I can find many other reasons, for a girl or a guy you just met ,potential business partners or anyone that you would like find on chat...

adirnir said:
I have a friend that is traveling over seas and i would like to know when he is on Facebook so I can chat with him..
I can find many other reasons, for a girl or a guy you just met ,potential business partners or anyone that you would like find on chat...

Well you can always just open the Facebook app and check the online tab manually. Perhaps just open it and check it once or twice a day or something like that.

I got great news for ya man i totally support ur app idea check out my blogpost to make that dream app a reality my blogpost url is and even with no experience my blog can teach you a way to make it happen and when you DO make that app get a patent for it and maybe even charge for it and create a nice income for yourself just some ideas good luck :)

please refrain from posting external links,thank you......IPF STAFF.

Last edited by a moderator:
But I am waiting for an app just like skype, whenever someone wants to call, before making call, he knows your status. I mean, if some one status is set to busy then dont call, or he tries to call you there is no ringtone on your side, just their is a notification for you, "missed call" when you are back. When your status is set to available to call you. The key benefit of this app would be he does'nt need any credit, before making call he will know that you are busy or free i.e able to attend call or not :p

What you people think about this idea??