What's new

Mute button

dagger8180

Reaction score
An anybody help I've some how made the
Mute button on the side of my iPhone 4 lock rotation and not mute the phone. Any help please???

dagger8180 said:
An anybody help I've some how made the
Mute button on the side of my iPhone 4 lock rotation and not mute the phone. Any help please???

I didnt think that was possible. Only woth the iPad. Open the mulitasking, scroll to the music controls and turn of lock rotation

Don't know how I've done it but I have now I have had to put in another tweak to use as a mute button ???

Just tried what you said and that is now the mute button ??? Very strange

It's most probably a tweak you installed causing this issue... if you have SBSettings installed you can go into SafeMode to prove the problem lies with a Cydia tweak... it's then just identify which tweak you have enabled...

Had sbs but just updated and re jail broke so don't have it any more if I put it back on can I still go to safe mode ???

dagger8180 said:
Had sbs but just updated and re jail broke so don't have it any more if I put it back on can I still go to safe mode ???

I would restore, set up as new. And rejailbreak

If I restore will I lose all my contacts from my sim or my email settings ????

dagger8180 said:
If I restore will I lose all my contacts from my sim or my email settings ????

If the contacts are backed up to iCloud, no
You will have to reconfigure everything. But it will for sure fix the problem

Ok so some how I have swapped my mute slide button and my rotation lock don't know how but been advised to reset and start again but would have lots to set up again dose anybody know of another way before I do the reset PLEASE ??

dagger8180 said:
Ok so some how I have swapped my mute slide button and my rotation lock don't know how but been advised to reset and start again but would have lots to set up again dose anybody know of another way before I do the reset PLEASE ??

A reset will fix it.