Mobile Genie and DataPilot Support Data Transfer from your old Phone to the iPhone 4

Discussion in 'Apple & iPhone News' started by Maura, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Maura

Maura iPhoneForums.Net News Team Staff Member

[​IMG]

Susteen has today announced that its Mobile Genie cell phone data migration tool used by cellular stores to transfer information from one phone to the next at the wireless points of sale now supports iPhone 4, making it the first tool of its kind to do so. Customers buying the iPhone 4 can transfer their data from their old phone - whatever the make, model and wireless carrier - to the iPhone at any point of sale using Mobile Genie, including Best Buy Mobile stores and 5,0000 other independent dealers. Mobile Genie supports most content types in the phone, such as Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Music, Ringtones, Pictures and so on. According to Susteen's President and CEO, Hirouki Maruyama, Susteen also aims for DataPilot, Susteen's home data transfer device, to be available for the iPhone 4 in the next few days:
    Source: Susteen

Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
  2. Gregoris

Gregoris Administrator Staff Member

i thought they just backed your phone up to a mac then did restore to backup on new phone then delete the backup lol.. this is good i might take my 3g to the store and let them do it