What's new

Max resolution?

PJR2012

Reaction score
Hi All,
First post ;o)
Ok, I love usingmy iPhone 4S for photography and have opted to use 645 PRO as my camerareplacement app as it allows the capture of large resolution images.
I'm wanting tofind the best way of keeping / using this resolution when processing images andso looking for advice on the best way to do this.
This is how Itake/save my images at the moment:
iPhone 4S with645 PRO camera replacement app. I save the dRAW / TIFF files to the default'Documents Folder' and access these by connecting the iPhone to iTunes. ThedRAW / TIFF files (22.9MB) are then saved to my PC and to my Dropbox accountmeaning no loss is resolution / size.
I then accessDropbox from my iPad 3 and try to download a file from Dropbox onto my iPad forprocessing but although the file downloads, it says it's 'unable to view file'and 'the file type cant be viewed'. However, I can open the file using Camera+and immediately saving it to my Camera Roll but this reduces the image to justunder 8MB.
Does this seem tobe a good way of keeping the maximum useable resolution and why can't i viewthe 22.9MB TIFF file directly on my iPad? Is it because the maximum file sizeis 8MB?
Would appreciateany help / advice with regard to this and look forward to any replies received.

Regards, Paul