What's new

Make Life Easier

dieselpowered

Reaction score
When you install Cydia it gives you the option to "Make Life Easier" Guess it stores your phones serial number or something.

For those of you who have installed Cydia, did you allow it to do this? Is there anything to worry about with having that info stored?

Thanks in advance!

no nothing to worry about its highly recommended you do select yes to make life easier, it will help you restore back to a one of your previous iOS versions if your upgrade in the future

When you install Cydia it gives you the option to "Make Life Easier" Guess it stores your phones serial number or something.

For those of you who have installed Cydia, did you allow it to do this? Is there anything to worry about with having that info stored?

Thanks in advance!

It never asked me lol? How an I do so?

I push "Make my life easier" button. But it showing me " this device is pending TSS queue" and i have no idea what it means, nor no idea how it can help me to downgrade to the actuall iOS 4.3.1 that i have installed in my device in case it happens that i upgrade to another higher iOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't get this option when I let sn0wbreeze install cydia. How to make my life ezier now?

Help it's so hard.

when you first open cydia, there should be an option to make life easier or not.. i HIGHLY recommend you press it to...ummmm...make your life easier

I saved SHSH using TinyUmbrella 4.30.05. My life is easy now.

I should try this also, is this version of tinyumbrella working for windows computer?

Windows 7. The previous version of tinyumbrella couldn't save SHSH for 4.3.1, this one can. So now when 4.3.2 comes out I'll try it and if it doesn't work out for me, I'll go back to 4.3.1.

I saved SHSH using TinyUmbrella 4.30.05. My life is easy now.

I should try this also, is this version of tinyumbrella working for windows computer?

Windows 7. The previous version of tinyumbrella couldn't save SHSH for 4.3.1, this one can. So now when 4.3.2 comes out I'll try it and if it doesn't work out for me, I'll go back to 4.3.1.

Thanks for the info, that should be able to make my life easier. Chouette.

Just keep in mind upgrading through iTunes with Apple's firmware will also upgrade baseband. Even though you'd be able to downgrade firmware, baseband will be new and unlockable. So only sn0wbreeze's baseband preservation mode .IPSW's.

Just keep in mind upgrading through iTunes with Apple's firmware will also upgrade baseband. Even though you'd be able to downgrade firmware, baseband will be new and unlockable. So only sn0wbreeze's baseband preservation mode .IPSW's.

Alright. I will just save shsh With tinyUmbrella for now.

i remember when i used tiny umbrella, i used it twice. for some odd reason it throws off my command lines, then i need to go through it on terminal and edit the gs apple line in order for my phone to update or do any software changes