What's new

Love my iphone 4

jstvj

Reaction score
Yes, I don't know what I would do without it. Having said that, I do get annoyed at some of the limitations, such as the incompatibility of Bluetooth and more especially, lack of flash player. I wanted to watch Chelsea TV on the iPhone tonight and you guessed it, no flash player. Bugger

Have just noticed Photon Flash Player Browser on the Apple Store. Is it worth £1.49 to see if I can watch Chelsea TV on that ?

Answering my own thread: the app is £2.49 and most of the reviews say it doesn't work.

I purchased Photon Flash Player Browser from Apple Store and can confirm that it works well on
Broadband. The Chelsea TV played without any problems whatsoever.

I use air blue sharing tweak for blue tooth.

Sky go is useful to me for streaming tv.

I purchased Photon Flash Player Browser from Apple Store and can confirm that it works well on
Broadband. The Chelsea TV played without any problems whatsoever.

So how does that work? If you wanted to watch something that required a Flash player, you'd have to use the Photon browser to view it through?

So how does that work? If you wanted to watch something that required a Flash player, you'd have to use the Photon browser to view it through?
Yes, it's easy. It's got to be for me to use it.
You open the Photon Browser, search for for what you want, when it's says flash player is required, you just hit the
lightening bolt sign at tge bottom right and it plays.

I have the iPhone 4 s and not sure if I have flash on my phone or not. I have never tries to go to a website that said I needed flash to view. What websites are you all going to that require it unless I have it?

I think you can get flash player from Internet easily for your iPhone may be it's work but after downloading this flash player you just need to install t easily and than you can easily watch any kind of television shows in your iPhone. Although it's not work so you can watch this shows in youtube.

I use air blue sharing tweak for blue tooth.

Sky go is useful to me for streaming tv.

air blue is the new tool that works a lot better then the previous bluetooth tools such as celeste and ibluetooth but I am waiting to see if it gets ported to newer firmware quicker.. hopefully it will

also sky go is good but you have to be a sky customer so outside of the uk you cant use it and it does not have all of the channels that you are subscribed to but it is for sure a must have app for streaming.