What's new

Lost passcpde for restrictions

AussieRosco

Reaction score
I must have entered the passcode for location restrictions incorrectly. Is there any way to recover.
Cheers
AussieRosco

I must have entered the passcode for location restrictions incorrectly. Is there any way to recover. Cheers AussieRosco
unfortunately, if you've forgotten your restrictions password, the only thing you can do to unlock restrictions on your iPhone is to restore your iPhone to factory condition. This will cause you to lose all your data. If your iPhone backup was made after you set your restrictions password, you can't use the backup to set up the phone, you 'll have to set it up as a new phone. Your apps, movies, music, TV shows, etc. can be restored from your iTunes and AppStore purchased lists.

Last edited:
Backup, Backup, Backup, Backup! You cannot be upset if you inadvertently lose your password info, etc. You're definitely going to have to do a Factory Restore.

Hi JeffM, Thanks for your post. No I didn't have to do a factory restore. Found the program linked in my last post and it worked a treat. I also back up VERY regularly. Seen to many friends and family loose data not to back up. Cheers Aussie Rosco