What's new

Lost Contacts

kathaiatsea

Reaction score
I received my first iPhone4 in November and, after spending a lot of time loading my Contacts, I have on 6 occasions lost them. I usually manage to restore them from the back up but now I have lost them irreparably. Is there any way I can go back to, say, a few days ago, and try to restore them from that date? I have to say that this is enough for me to revert back to my Blackberry.

Do you use a Mac by any chance? You can restore them from your Mac contacts. If you have a pc, you might be lucky and have them stored on outlook or google

Hi. No...I use a pc with Windows XP. However, I found on the Restore from Backup that I could go back a few dates and one was successful so I can restore my Contacts...however they keep crashing and disappear completely several times a day. Do you think this is a fault in the Phone? Would a Hard Restore fix it and if I try that, will I loose info on my apps such as Wallet and Quickoffice? Any help would be appreciated since this is spoiling my iPhone experience.
I also discover that I can no longer transfer photos into Picasso. They just won't go.
Have I got a Friday phone, do you think?

Last edited:
Take your phone into a Apple or Verizon store, seems you have an issue with your phone and it might need to be replaced.