What's new

Looking for: iPhone app that connects speaker to the microphone

alsadiqaa

Reaction score
Hello fellows,

I have iPhone 4s. I also have a speaker that i play my iPhone music on via Bluetooth. I am looking for an app that allow me to speak "live" through my iPhone microphone into the speakers. I am trying to project my voice in a big room during a training session to other people. If you know of something please let me know the name of the app.

Help will be very appreciated.
Thanks,

~ Aladdin
:D

Check out "Speech Amplifier". I just downloaded it, and it appears that it will do what you want. Since there are quality problems with it, it's currently free, so no better time to try it out.
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/speech-amplifier./id474760736?mt=8

Thanks Kevin.

What seems to happen is that each program I have downloaded including the Speech Amplifier you suggested will only be amplified in the phone itself and not in the already connected (via bluetooth) speaker. Eventhough I am not applying the music at the same time, it didn't get to the speakers at all. I don't honestly understand the mechanism how would this work, if you do please enlighten me. Thanks again.

It was a long shot. I went hunting when I saw your question, and found this app.

I'd never seen it before.