What's new

LINE app Microphone/Speaker issue??

krisxbell

Reaction score
I got the iphone x installed ok all apps work fine, wifi/4g on facebook messenger, regular phone calls, etc.

But LINE app, I can't receive calls or make calls/video calls....this is the message I get...(pics)

"an issue occurred with the other person's microphone or speaker.(58)" - when called from my android phone.
"an error has occurred with your microphone or speaker (T104)" - when tried to pick up from my iphone x

Few others have tried to call, same result, as soon as I picked up, error came up.

Anyone know how to fix this? There's ONE thread made (on google search) on Apple forum by someone and some other site back in 2013 but 0 replies.

Attachments

• line1.png
    line1.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,110
  • line2.jpg
    line2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,024
so take it to an Apple store, nothing anyone on this or any forum can do for you.......

The Line app was last updated a week ago. The latest version is 7.15.0.

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it? This sometimes fixes problems that may be caused by a faulty download.

Resetting LINE or restarting phone didn't work...it's just some settings bug on either iOS or just the iphone X. I took one of friends advice, RESET the whole iphone settings, worked for me. Thank you for replies!

Did you restore from a previous backup at first? I haven't had any issues with my LINE app, but I started over again with this phone. I didn't use any backups from any previous phones.