What's new

Long time listener, first time caller

JudgeGoodwin

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm browsing and trying to find answers before I start asking stupid questions. I'm from Missouri, and I know just enough to get myself into trouble with iDevices. I accidentally broke an iPhone when I threw it against the wall. Now I'm experiencing the humility of retrieving the data to install on a new one.

Welcome to the forums. Please do not throw anything Apple! Throw Mango's out the Windows.

G'day and welcome to the forum!! :)

Thank you for the welcome. I have 2 questions. First, would the logic board survive a severe impact, so that if I transplanted it into another phone I could retrieve data? Second, are questions like this to be posted in another thread? I searched and wasn't able to find specific info on the resilience of logic boards. Thank you, and I won't be throwing anymore iPhones.

Your best bet will be to take your broken and your new iPhones to apple store and ask them to help you transfer your data after you explain to them what happen to the broken one. If a hardware is broken inside the phone, I don't think that you will be 1st able to know what break inside, 2nd I don't think you will want to open and exchange hardware parts from old one to the new one. Apple store might be able to help you out.

Why was my post deleted? Are newbie's not allowed to say hello?

Welcome to the forums, hang around for a while.
@iCrank sigged on another forum lol. I'd sig it here but i don't know how

Np27 said:
Why was my post deleted? Are newbie's not allowed to say hello?

Welcome to the forums, hang around for a while.
@iCrank sigged on another forum lol. I'd sig it here but i don't know how

Sigged?

signature/ed made it my signature.
It's so different... i'm on three different forums and some don't know what Ninja'd means

Np27 said:
signature/ed made it my signature.
It's so different... i'm on three different forums and some don't know what Ninja'd means

What do you mean. I sigged on another forum and I don't know what ninja'd means. Lol