What's new

Lock screen

puffjr

Reaction score
Can someone help me get the music off my lock screen. I’ve went into settings and it still doesn’t go away.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Force close the Music app: double tap the Home button to show the App Switcher, then swipe the thumbnail towards the top of the screen.

Can someone help me get the music off my lock screen. I’ve went into settings and it still doesn’t go away.
If you're actually listening to music on your iPhone at the time, there's no way to have your current selection not appear on the lock screen.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Force close the Music app: double tap the Home button to show the App Switcher, then swipe the thumbnail towards the top of the screen.

I have done that and it still shows up on my lock screen. And I don’t use that I normally use pandora

If you're actually listening to music on your iPhone at the time, there's no way to have your current selection not appear on the lock screen.

No it’s on the lock screen all the time. I’ll go open it and close it all the way and it’s still there. I’ll do a restart on my phone and it’s gone for awhile. But shows right back up. I can see if I use that music app but I don’t. I’m about to delete it. But soon as I do I’ll need it.

It could also be Pandora which shows up on your lockscreen. The iPhone doesn’t differentiate:
The same song with Amazon Music, and the built in Music app:
57882819-9317-402B-87BD-C92B1747FB48.jpeg
099CE0E1-33F8-4995-BF8F-BF21F6EC4978.jpeg

You can’t tell which apps plays the song, it looks exactly the same.

So if you use Pandora, force close the app to remove it from the lockscreen.

You aren't crazy! It happens sometimes with my 6S Plus and the built in music app. I may not have the app open for weeks (I still close apps I am not actively using - I'm sooo 20th century) and suddenly it will show up on the lock screen[emoji848][emoji848]

They are watching you what song you play the most no my I’m getting ads on Facebook about albums to try