What's new

Links vs apps

hoben02

Reaction score
I'm constantly running into space issues with my 16gb iphone 6 plus and have resorted to substituting links vs using an app to save space. So far i've dumped craigslist and flickr

To free up space, remove photos from Recently Deleted in your Photos app. As long as the images are there, they still use your iPhone's storage.

I'm constantly running into space issues with my 16gb iphone 6 plus and have resorted to substituting links vs using an app to save space. So far i've dumped craigslist and flickr
The one disadvantage in this is that it doesn't work when you're offline for any reason.

It's easier navigating in an app than being dependent on a browser's features, most of the time.

On the other hand:
When I think of Flickr, the app's features are limited, if memory serves right. You can't do everything that's possible on the website.

Apps can also be optimized for the device they're used on, whether it's an iPhone, iPod, or iPad. This is something that websites don't usually allow for.

I have a 16GB iPhone and have never come close to filling it, I'm picky about what apps i install and regularly go through my phone and delete anything i haven't used in a while, Apps can always be re-installed if need be.