What's new

Last Movie Watched?

with will smith and his kid?it was ok ...most the movie was the kid trying to save his dad .big part for his kid .

watched captain phillips the other night .glad i didnt pay to see that .most the movie takes place in a lifeboat craft .it was just ok .nothing like his other big roles.wanna know anything else?i pretty much seen everything current

might watch machete kills tonight

Last edited:
with will smith and his kid?it was ok ...most the movie was the kid trying to save his dad .big part for his kid .
Ok thank you, I might get it for watching over Christmas, the tv is mostly rubbish so you need something to fall back on.

true, they do have to repeat in order to keep 11+ movie channels going pretty much 24/7, but the movies come to sky so much quicker and in HD, with out adverts unlike to regular channels.. but they are also expensive and keep making the monthly price higher, I pay 65 with the 3D channel which I never watch it lol

I only got sky to get the Sports F1 channel and ended up with the rest of them also

dvds imo are dead, never opened my 3D player after buying it with my 3D tv, might give it away lol.. streaming services look good, like netflix.