What's new

Just for you NFL Fans

iCrank

Reaction score
I just found out about this app for GameDay/play predictions called Pre Play. Hence the name. It's basically a game for us fans to predict plays and we score with right predictions.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/preplay/id391372543?mt=8

I'm a redskins fan and I'm going in all the way. Let's go! If anyone wants to challenge me just add my user name (iCrank) cowboys and redskins this Monday.

That's nice iCrank, I will look into the app a little later today :)

Will have to check it out later in the day myself. Come on down iFROG, I'll buy you a beer to cry in as my Boys whoop up on the Skins. ;)

This is just like the game they had at Damon's years ago.

OldGringo said:
Will have to check it out later in the day myself. Come on down iFROG, I'll buy you a beer to cry in as my Boys whoop up on the Skins. ;)

Ha. That's funny.

OldGringo said:
Let the smack talk begin.... (and sorry about the hijack. might have to start our own off topic thread)

I'll let tomorrows win do all my smack talk or let romo do it for me.

You say Romo? ops, sorry I change his name a little sometimes... lol

If anyone is signed up for PrePlay and would like to add some friends my name on there is steelers61172. Should be pretty fun to play during the game's. Leave a post with your screen name if you want to be added to my list of friends......good luck

Hey im going to add this to my thread. Thread merged

Last edited:
iFrog is part of the Pre Play now :)

Thanks for accepting me jbs

jbs06civicsi said:
Your on my list now. Thanks

You're welcome. Hey. Ifrog its simple...you basically just choose what you think the play will be and you get points for correct choices.