What's new

jailbreak

durgamuthu

Reaction score
Anybody explain me wat s jailbreak and wats the use of it??? Bcoz im new to iphone

Jailbreaking Opens your device to non apple developers and allows you to modify almost every aspect of the device. In other words it let's you do things you normally can't do, such as: getting themes, getting paid for apps for free, getting apps that the app store has blocked, and much much more!

If i use this means it will not affect my mobile?? If it so please guide me to do that

Dont do it nothing but problems!!! Look through this forum and about 50% of the threads are people having problems with there JB phones!!!

Ok thanks, do u know how to download the videos directly to my iphone in any format like avi, mp4, 3gp

I tried to download vlc player but i seems to update my software 4.0, if update the sofyware means my itunes may lock bcoz this was china mob my uncle used this mob there when i got this my mob in my i need to unlock the mobile and the shop keeper said dont update the software if u do ur software will lock..
So tell me wat to do