What's new

Jailbreak question

rdchevy

Reaction score
I have had a iphone 4 for for a month now and am loving it,but i am thinking of jailbreaking it. I have 4.3.3 on it now and am wondering if i wanted to restore it back to factory could i after jailbreaking it? What would be the correct jailbreak for this also?

Dont worry you can jailbreak on os 4.3.3 with snowbreeze!!!!
If you need to lock again you iphone go itunes update or rest.........

Thank you i will try that monday. I am looking forward to seeing what you can do with JB phone.

I need to do alot of research before I jailbreak. I am just afraid if I do it, i will get stuck....and not be able to use phone. I am addicted to this phone and cant go without it... crazy huh!!

i am on Verizon , 4.2.8

I need to do alot of research before I jailbreak. I am just afraid if I do it, i will get stuck....and not be able to use phone. I am addicted to this phone and cant go without it... crazy huh!!

i am on Verizon , 4.2.8

Save your actuall iOS shsh using tinyUmbrella, then backup your device using itunes. You are safe and good to go for jailbreaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's nothing you can mess up during the jailbreak process that could cause you to lose your phone completely.

The most tedious part is getting the device into DFU mode properly, but even then, the sn0wbreeze shows you exactly how to do it, and you can try and try again if you have trouble with it.

Form a personal preference I would use redsnow to jailbreak unless your preserving your baseband...

You never lose !!all information is in your last backup from the itunes!!! If you fell scarry go check on youtube!!!!its easy !

Which should i use with att 4.3.3 redsnow or snowbreeze?

Which should i use with att 4.3.3 redsnow or snowbreeze?

Both will do the job. If you need to preserve your baseband for any unlock possibilities then you will need snowbreeze. If not then my personal preference would be redsnow...

Thank you, but do I need to save baseband and why?