What's new

I've had many Iphone cases but

Jamie76

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've owned many types of cases for my iPhones since the 1st Gen.

Does anyone know if there is a case that incorporates a mesh type screen to cover the speaker and mic?

I own a LifeProof, Otterbox. Purpose built cases, but I'm looking for a case in the style of a "INCASE SLIDER" with coverings for the speaker and mic.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi Jamie76... welcome to iPF.net!! Not sure on the case w/ a mesh style screen though. I'll keep my eyes peeled, though. I'm currently in the market for a new case and I'll let ya know if I come across something like this.

Jamie76 said:
Hey everyone, I've owned many types of cases for my iPhones since the 1st Gen.

Does anyone know if there is a case that incorporates a mesh type screen to cover the speaker and mic?

I own a LifeProof, Otterbox. Purpose built cases, but I'm looking for a case in the style of a "INCASE SLIDER" with coverings for the speaker and mic.

Thanks in advance

How do you like your lifeblood ?

LifeProof?

I had it leak and ruin my wake/standby button once on my old 4.

They have replaced the case since that leak incident once and twice already due to echo and recipients not being able to hear me on the other end.

The company has been great on replacements and service but Im not confident taking it in water at all, making and receiving calls is a nightmare. But in dry conditions I know my phone is protected well, no worries about bumps, scratches or falls.