What's new

Is there an IOS 5.0 untetherd JB?

ofriphone

Reaction score
I was searching a lot of time on the Internet and I found only tetherds or fake's I wonder if someone her can help me (if you want to wright about the (semi-tetherd don't)

First off, welcome.

Secondly, check the attitude at the door when you log in from now on. We take politeness seriously here, and the community of members is here to help. you don't need to demand how folks should answer...

There is no untethered jailbreak for ios5 yet, as dozens of threads in this section will inform you. Nobody knows when it will be released, but progress has been reported on yesterday...

Keep track of any updates in this thread here - http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-jailbreaking-17/jailbreaking-methods-iphone-18519/

Thank's! And sorry for mi attitube i just really want to find and i thought that someone here might have an answer and i didn't want people to wright about the s-t

I jailbreak'd it and downloaded sbsetings and now the window only show up on "notification center" the launch and regular sliding isn't working and the activator and the sbs carrier or numerical changes does not work its really getting me pissed ><