What's new

ipod touch worth it?

djmo121

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry if I'm a little off new to the forums. Anyway I already have a HTC desire hd and I compared the apps to my sisters iPhone 4. I found out that most of the app games I want are on the ios. I was thinking since I already have a phone (on contract so no sell) I was thinking if the ipod touch is worth my money while having an Android at the same time. I can't afford an iPad at the moment so my only choice is the itouch.

I have an ipod touch and i love it!! Im so glad i got it! So if u cant get an iphone then the next best thing is an ipod touch. It pretty much does what an iphone does too. And if u get a newer ipod touch that has a mic and camera there are even calling and texting apps so its basically like an iphone. Lol but ipod touchs are great for apps!! :)

lulugirl1994 said:
I have an ipod touch and i love it!! Im so glad i got it! So if u cant get an iphone then the next best thing is an ipod touch. It pretty much does what an iphone does too. And if u get a newer ipod touch that has a mic and camera there are even calling and texting apps so its basically like an iphone. Lol but ipod touchs are great for apps!! :)

Tethering with wifi on, google voice, priceless.

I love my ipod, all my games and music is on there instead of loading up my iphone

jbs06civicsi said:
I love my ipod, all my games and music is on there instead of loading up my iphone

I traded my 1st Gen touch for a iPod classic and haven't touched one since the release. I would imagine loading that up and saving space on your phone.

Agree with you !!
cartoons6.jpg
cartoons7.jpg
cartoons8.jpg