What's new

iPod Touch Stuck at Apple Logo

StanMarsh

Reaction score
I know this was a stupid move but today I was desperate to unjailbreak my iPod and restoring wasn't working so I thought that by deleting all my packages it would work for some reason. It didn't. I deleted something on cydia and my iPod turned off. i've tried to put it in DFU, recovery mode, restore it and re jailbreak it but all it does is bring be back to the apple logo. I don't want to go to the apple store to exchange it because, well, it is jailbroken and broken.

Please help

Thank you

I found out how to fix it. For anyone who need to fix it use this vid:

*Keep it civil please*

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this was a stupid move but today I was desperate to unjailbreak my iPod and restoring wasn't working so I thought that by deleting all my packages it would work for some reason. It didn't. I deleted something on cydia and my iPod turned off. i've tried to put it in DFU, recovery mode, restore it and re jailbreak it but all it does is bring be back to the apple logo. I don't want to go to the apple store to exchange it because, well, it is jailbroken and broken.

Please help

Thank you
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy…..iPF STAFF.