What's new

iphone wont charge at all says charging is not compatible with this accessory

cottee

Reaction score
hi everyone the other day i charged my phone to wake up to find that it hadnt charged at all when i checked that it was properly plugged in the device said charging was not compatible with this accessory iv used an air device to make sure their was no debris but still no look was wondering if anyone knew if it was easy to replace a battery or if they know how to fix it

My charger just flashes bright and dim when hooked up to I phone or iPad and won't charge either. Both can be charged on computer. Did my charger go bad?

hi everyone the other day i charged my phone to wake up to find that it hadnt charged at all when i checked that it was properly plugged in the device said charging was not compatible with this accessory iv used an air device to make sure their was no debris but still no look was wondering if anyone knew if it was easy to replace a battery or if they know how to fix it

Obvious question...you did try a new cable?

I faced the same problem with my Apple issued cable. You should hard reboot or full restore on the phone. I think it will fix otherwise take a visit to Apple store.

Mine and my wife's phones both came with bad cords. Replaced them with OEM from Apple store and all is good! Ours only made it a week, mine was plugged into an inverter in the tow truck and the wife's was plugged into and outlet at home. Five months later and both a still going strong.

Sent from my iPhone 4S on Sprints Now Network.