What's new

Iphone vs android

b4by_d011

Reaction score
So someone wants to trade my s6 edge plus (current device) for an iphone 6 plus 64gb.
Now question is....
Should I trade?
What will I be missing out on?

Help me decide you guys!

I had the s6 edge plus it's a solid device for sure ...I did find the edge functions to be limited ....also not having a tempered glass bc of the edges was frustrating to me ...I think Samsung did a great job with latest phones but occasionally you still get some small quirks with TW....are they trading 6s plus ?

6s Plus [emoji390]

Edge 6s plus

Pros - Android customizing including themes from Samsung store ...camera ...home widgets ...fonts and Google Now always listening is what I miss the most

iPhone 6s Plus -

Pros - dependability and OS smoothness ...3D touch ...battery life overall ...latest version software not waiting for updates ...

Just a few things off the top of my head ...

6s Plus [emoji390]

I am not sure if this will help...but we have a video up on the switching from Android to iPhone - Switching from Android to iPhone Guide [Video] - while I did not have the S6 Edge+ in the video, I do have one & as @Bkdodger says in his post, I also found the edge limiting in functions and the curved edge made it tough to find a nice screen protector / tempered glass...

If it's the 6 Plus:
The 6 Plus doesn't have Force Touch (3D Touch). It was released over a year ago, in 2014, and it doesn't have all the features a 6s Plus has (e.g. Live Photos, Force Touch).

According to my opinion there is no comparison between those 2 iPhone vs Android. It's actually depends on the personal satisfaction. Which one the guy will use. But for my perfection and service quality I like iPhone obviously.

Anything we'll say to you, the first thing you must do is to try it. Then, it's up to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has the others have said it's just down to personal choice. I have the IPhone 6 Plus 128g. Which is the worst model I have had but Apple has swapped it out every time. The customer services are spot on if you end up getting the IPhone they do workshop sessions where they show you how to use your device. The wife has android and I can't stand it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing of it is if it was a 6s Plus I would say game on- BUT i don't know if it is or not. The 6 plus is a great phone but the 6s Plus has more options to it. 3D Touch for example. It is up to you though. Honestly androids platform is great but after a few months of useage the phones become old quickly... Apps crash... And even worse the phone needs a reboot. If you've never owned an iPhone you will go through a sort of iOS shock... But it's mostly for the good because you will notice the fluidity of the phone, and you will notice how stable apps are. Most android users dislike the fact you can't customize like you can with android, but that's nothing a jailbreak won't fix. Either way both options are awesome... Personally I had the s7 edge and the note edge and I came back to the iPhone because I was tired of apps and the phones crashing- yes the new s7 edge crashed and needed a reboot twice after owning it for over a week. It's kinda sad because I thought it would be a changer for me.