What's new

iphone not recognized

sparkyjt

Reaction score
I checked in search mode and havnt seen this nice feature. My PC is seeing the iphone as a camera and wont open in itunes. I have been through the iphone support site and they dont seem to have an email or online chat for support. Does anyone have any ideas or a way to chat with support folks?

my phone. The times I had to something. It is an iPhone some reason earlier today I use my phone and turned it back on them cydia, was, and that was a warning we're my cydia icon used, to be so I was trying to investigate the a and Cydia icon leaving and going to see about getting my I icon to come back and close my iPhone into my computer and now my iTunes is not recognizing iPhone so I have re-download it I to from the Internet onto my computer and restarting my computer and it doesn't seem to have help so I don't know where I need to get it makes for these two problems relating my sepia icons is down and my itunes is not recognizing my iPhone are these two things related anybody can help please post here I do need help thank you

my phone. The times i had to something. It is an iphone some reason earlier today i use my phone and turned it back on them cydia, was, and that was a warning we're my cydia icon used, to be so i was trying to investigate the a and cydia icon leaving and going to see about getting my i icon to come back and close my iphone into my computer and now my itunes is not recognizing iphone so i have re-download it i to from the internet onto my computer and restarting my computer and it doesn't seem to have help so i don't know where i need to get it makes for these two problems relating my sepia icons is down and my itunes is not recognizing my iphone are these two things related anybody can help please post here i do need help thank you
after redownloading itunes and restarting iphone and computer it is working so if this happens to you just follow what i did and it may help