What's new

Iphone not detected.

bhupengaitonde

Reaction score
Friends. Does any one have the same problem that I am facing?

Well my iPhone is not at all detected by iTunes and my Windows 7 laptop. As per the apple help forum, I restarted my iPhone and laptop and it is detected. But again the same problem.

What is this. Why this problem. What is the solution for this problem???

Pls help....!!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Friends. Does any one have the same problem that I am facing?

Well my iPhone is not at all detected by iTunes and my Windows 7 laptop. As per the apple help forum, I restarted my iPhone and laptop and it is detected. But again the same problem.

What is this. Why this problem. What is the solution for this problem???

Pls help....!!

my mbp didn't detect my 4s at first so i had it connected with the cable for a while also make sure your iPhone is connected thro your wifi and not your network,mine wouldn't detect until i did that.

Last edited:
Friend I tried everything possible and also as explained in the apple help site. But still with that help I got connected only once.

I am really really unhappy with APPLE this time.

Friend I tried everything possible and also as explained in the apple help site. But still with that help I got connected only once.

I am really really unhappy with APPLE this time.

dont worry too much,I'm sure someone on here will come up with the answer,have u posted on the sister site Apple forum as well?

Thanks. Will try by disabling the firewall.

It's detected. You r right. It's the firewall. Thanks again.

Will check again in the evening and update here.

It's detected. You r right. It's the firewall. Thanks again.

Will check again in the evening and update here.

thats great you got it sorted,theres always someone who knows the answer,arnt they just great.

Thanks dude. U made my day.

The forums are meant for helping each other. I also use SE XPERIA X10i with Android 2.3.3. It's good too but not as smooth and fast like IPhone.