What's new

iphone managing software (without iTunes involved in any way)?

tomlundy123

Reaction score
Hello All,

My iphone is jailbroken.

I want to use an iphone managing software (PC based) where I am able to access the files on my iphone, edit some files, create new files etc.

e.g.
1) I want to create a new file for my series of friends videos. Another for family guy, another for home videos etc.
2) I want to also create my own playlists where I can just drag and drop new music into it, remove any I don't want, change the names to what I want etc.
3) I want to be able to do the same for my photos.
4) I want to add pdf files for me to read on my phone, also put some files on my iphone to act like a memory stick so I can take with me whenever I like.
5) The software preferrably needs to be able to accept any video type i.e. avi etc and convert it when i drag and drop.

The copytrans suite is nice, but it doesn't allow me to create a sub folder in the movie section. It also only accepts mpeg4's and not avi or mpeg which is a shame.

Does anyone know of a good PC software that does this?

There are few bits of software i can think of and use but they usually all require itunes to be installed, they just don't use it though.

Anyway have you tried ispirit (iSpirit - iPhone Manager, manage iPhone apps, iPhone themes and files easily.) it's free.
Other's are Touchcopy and iphone Explorer.

All of these will let you delve in to your device but be careful has always ;)

I hope one of these an be of use to you. Good luck.