What's new

Iphone can restore

akitaotao

Reaction score
Help help help ? My iPhone can restore iOS back , keep showing apple logo ....
If I restore , cone out " error occurred(3194)!
Thanks!!!

error-3194-iphone-4.jpg

let me know if this is what you are getting i can help if it is and are you trying to load a old update or resent

remove your firewall and it will go threw, this happened to me

Yaya. I get this message out.
After jailbreak 4.3.5 , when on back just show out apple logo. And I want restore back original version ... Can get true just show me error 3194

Pls teach me how to fix this problem.
Thanks thanks

this is easy do you have anti-virus if so what is it and what OS are you running cause if its anything other then windows i cant help you

Hey I have a 8gb Iphone 3g on iOS4. I just jailbroke and unlocked the iphone. I wanted to put the Iphone up for sale either through Ebay or friends. How would i be able to remove my data ( Contacts, Apps, Music, Photos..) and still have the Jailbreak and Unlock So i can sell it? Will i have to first restore then Re-Jailbreak and Unlock?then Well I would just restore it, then add whatever program you used back on your iPhone. moderate - NO External Links!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaya. I get this message out.
After jailbreak 4.3.5 , when on back just show out apple logo. And I want restore back original version ... Can get true just show me error 3194

You have upgrade the iOS to 4.3.5 and tether jailbreak it. The tether jailbreak require you to connect your iPhone to your computer and to use a tool to boot up the iPhone everytime you turn it off and what to turn it on. Now you've figure out that you can't boot up the iPhone after jailbreaking the iOS 4.2.5 without connecting the iPhone to your computer and you are wanting to downgrade the iOS to a previous version. This is feasible I mean the downgrade only if you have saved the shsh for the previous version you are trying to downgrade to. If you have never save that previous version shsh then you will not be able to downgrade from iOS 4.3.5. It's not a matter of antivirus or anything else.

Hey I have a 8gb Iphone 3g on iOS4. I just jailbroke and unlocked the iphone. I wanted to put the Iphone up for sale either through Ebay or friends. How would i be able to remove my data ( Contacts, Apps, Music, Photos..) and still have the Jailbreak and Unlock So i can sell it? Will i have to first restore then Re-Jailbreak and Unlock?then Well I would just restore it, then add whatever program you used back on your iPhone. iPhone 5 Release Date

Why did you put that link in your post? What does it have to do with you removing your personal informations from the 3g iPhone and sell it?