What's new

iPhone 7?

fmirzamd

Reaction score
What happened to all those iPhone 7 predictions?
Is there any new iPhone coming this year or no?

What happened to all those iPhone 7 predictions?
Is there any new iPhone coming this year or no?
Apple does not typically announce new hardware at the WWDC Keynote. Hardware announcements are normally made in the fall. There will be a Special Event in September where the new iPhone will be announced. Until then, all we have are rumour and speculation.

I wonder do I wonder lol am I gonna sit w this phone or upgrade- lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm planning on waiting for the iPhone 8. All the "experts" are saying Apple won't be making wholesale changes this year. If that's the case, why upgrade? I had the 6 Plus and sold it so I could return to Android. When I decided to come back to Apple, the 6S Plus was out, so I went ahead and bought it, but I really do not see a big difference between the 6 and 6S. Of course, maybe I'm wrong and the 7 will blow the 6S out of the water! I'll be watching the September conference ;)

I'm planning on waiting for the iPhone 8. All the "experts" are saying Apple won't be making wholesale changes this year. If that's the case, why upgrade? I had the 6 Plus and sold it so I could return to Android. When I decided to come back to Apple, the 6S Plus was out, so I went ahead and bought it, but I really do not see a big difference between the 6 and 6S. Of course, maybe I'm wrong and the 7 will blow the 6S out of the water! I'll be watching the September conference ;)
From what l have been reading l hope you are not disappointed