What's new

iPhone 6

Tristan

Reaction score
I've just received my iPhone 6 128gb unlocked in silver[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] very nice phone much faster the screen is not 2 big either I think 4.7 is the right size, I did look at the iPhone 6 plus but it was way 2 big for me

Ive only got this pic at theminent
ybepahaq.jpg

boah, lucky ones! I still have to wait because I'm located in Germany and my pre-ordered iPhone 6 is not available yet :(

I've just received my iPhone 6 128gb unlocked in silver[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] very nice phone much faster the screen is not 2 big either I think 4.7 is the right size, I did look at the iPhone 6 plus but it was way 2 big for me
After going to the store yesterday, I decided the same thing. While a 5" screen would have been the perfect size for me, I found the 4.7" was good enough.

Delete the print you've entered and start over with a new one. When entering this one, be sure to move and rotate your finger on the id sensor so it enters more of your print than just straight on.

Put more than one finger print on, that usually does the job

I put 4 different fingerprints on mine, that way I can use whatever finger is most convenient depending on how I'm holding the phone at the time.

I haven't done mine yet, I keep forgetting i have that.

I'll be very happy when 3rd party apps start integrating the Touch ID into password protecting their apps. 1st and foremost I'd love to have PayPal pick up on it!