What's new

iPhone 6 plus on 8.3 want to upgrade to 8.4 for jailbreak

Xx_iDon_xX

Reaction score
i jus got my iPhone from tmobile and is on 8.3, now I want to upgrade it to 8.4 so that I can use the taig 8.4 jailbreak. I tried doing it through iTunes but its giving me the 3194 error. I have the correct version for iTunes for the jailbreak. I have th correct ispw for 8.4 fro my iPhone 6 plus. how can I got about this? like I said I want upgrade to 8.4 from 8.3 on iTunes for the taig 8.4 jailbreak but is not letting me because its giving me the 3194 error. now I successfully jailbroke to 8.3 taig now, but I want to do the 8.4 jailbreak, can anybody help? thanks

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

It's not possible to update to iOS 8.4. During the installation of the software on your iPhone, iTunes connects to Apple servers, which make sure you install a software version signed by them. You're trying to get an iOS that's not signed any more, thus the error.

At this moment, the only versions available are 8.4.1, 9.0, 9.0.1 and 9.0.2, all of them not jailbreakable.
You won't be able to install a different software.

From what I understand, only 9.0.1 and 9.0.2 are being signed right now. Downgrading to 9.0, or a previous version, is no longer possible.