What's new

Iphone 6 (non plus) case thread...

Let us know how it works out. I'm sure we'd all like to know what kind of warranty service to expect from Spigen.

I'm still loving my Silver Seidio aluminium bumper, It looks good and feels so solid in the hand, I think this bumper protects well too.

Let us know how it works out. I'm sure we'd all like to know what kind of warranty service to expect from Spigen.
I've sent them a message, but I received an automatic email that says it'll take them 1-3 days to get back to me. So I wait.

Originally I was not going to get a tempered glass protector but decided to opt for one after I saw how one protected an iPhone 6. there is no loss of sensitivity/touch with the protector. Problem is that the Incipio case I had purchased results in a thin gap between it and the tempered glass protector on face of the phone. May have to do with the curved/wrap around face on iPhone 6. Has anyone found a case that is a snug fit with a tempered glass protector in place?
Thunderheart

I've sent them a message, but I received an automatic email that says it'll take them 1-3 days to get back to me. So I wait.
I've finally received an email back from them with the following message:

Thank you for your response,

I have reviewed the order details and photo.

We will be sending you a replacement frame for your Neo Hybrid case.

Please do note that the case is designed to be durable for the everyday use but the longevity will vary depending on user care and handling. Although the case is durable to protect your phone, the cutouts will be the weakest points of the case so always be careful when removing the frame to expand the lifetime of the case.

I recommend to not remove the frame from the tpu unless necessary. Also, we recommend you to use the OEM charger with the case as charger cutout has been designed to fit the OEM charger and other third party chargers may have larger shielding that might strain the cutout.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Warn Regards,
Charlie

Please do note that the case is designed to be durable for the everyday use but the longevity will vary depending on user care and handling. Although the case is durable to protect your phone, the cutouts will be the weakest points of the case so always be careful when removing the frame to expand the lifetime of the case.

I recommend to not remove the frame from the tpu unless necessary. Also, we recommend you to use the OEM charger with the case as charger cutout has been designed to fit the OEM charger and other third party chargers may have larger shielding that might strain the cutout.

Warn Regards,
Charlie
Good result, Thanks for updating us.

Warn Regards,
Charlie
That's very good news. It's good to see a company stand behind their products.

That's very good news. It's good to see a company stand behind their products.
Yes it is.
I have to say I'm still loving my Seidio bumper, Its really solid and shouts quality, Well worth the money.