What's new

iPhone 5s iOS 7.1 iblacklist

sueeKay

Reaction score
Hey guys!!!
I have a iPhone 5s running iOS 7.1 and jail broken with pangu. Is there any chance I can get iblacklist!!!! Please help :( or can I upgrade and jailbreak from there? It keeps telling me activation key is invalid the trial period has expired? It shouldn't say that!

Greatly appreciated

Hey guys!!!
I have a iPhone 5s running iOS 7.1 and jail broken with pangu. Is there any chance I can get iblacklist!!!! Please help :( or can I upgrade and jailbreak from there? It keeps telling me activation key is invalid the trial period has expired? It shouldn't say that!

Greatly appreciated
iOS 8 lets you block individual phone numbers without the need for a jailbreak tweak.

The only iOS version you can upgrade to is iOS 8.3, which has no jailbreak.

Yeah but I want to see who's called me and messaged me you know what I mean? Iblacklist is the best app I've ever come across!!!! :(

If you intend to stay jailbroken, and you've already purchased iBlacklist, contact the app developers. If there's a problem with the app's software, they should get to know what's happening. If they know about it, they'll be able to help.

Well, in that case, you were lucky to get a trial period for the (usually not free) app. You'll have to purchase the app to be able to use it.