What's new

iphone 5 problem

freeman123

Reaction score
while taking photos with flashlight after some photos, phone may be turned off(and it seems like Battery is discharged but it is not.) when i plug charger it turns on again and no problem . but taking photos without flashlight it is no problem. what is going on?:(

Hi Freeman....sit tight while you wait for someone to come along and assist. Meanwhile, the search feature may be helpful to see if anyone has found the answer to this already.

Also..I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you if there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

Thanks,

Skimonkey ~

The camera flash uses a very brief but strong pulse of current. If the battery is no longer capable of holding its voltage up to normal levels during the moment of the flash, the phone could turn off. Since the flash is finished at that point, the voltage returns to nominal levels and the phone can be turned back on. If this battery has some years on it and has seen a good amount of use, which I'm guessing that it does, it's likely that the battery needs to be replaced.

The camera flash uses a very brief but strong pulse of current. If the battery is no longer capable of holding its voltage up to normal levels during the moment of the flash, the phone could turn off. Since the flash is finished at that point, the voltage returns to nominal levels and the phone can be turned back on. If this battery has some years on it and has seen a good amount of use, which I'm guessing that it does, it's likely that the battery needs to be replaced.
thanks i am going to replace battery:(