What's new

Iphone 5 Insurance!

jacko121

Reaction score
Hi Guys im new to the forum but just wanted some help.

Im currently waiting for my iphone 5 to arrive off orange and the first thing
i would like to do is insure it i am in the UK, now i don't want to use orange as they don't cover for accidental damage. I also am avoiding protect your bubble at all cost as they are a really bad company and unfair to its clients.

I was just wondering whether anyone else had found a decent company who will insure for all damages including accidental as i do alot of mountain biking and that would be the most likely to damage it, i have found a quote online which, cover for everything and have no voluntary excess and cover up to £1000 and its £10 a month, this is with helpucover.com what do you think?

Cheers Guys
- Jacko

I have not used them but heard good things mentioned about squaretrade on the iPad forum last year.

Hello and welcome to the community!
It's always good to have another uk based member here. ( not that I've got anything against our brothers from elsewhere in the world) 😜

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Cheers man, im not that far from you either only the other side of stafford haha

Hi Guys! I'm from London UK too. I normally insure my phone free on my debit cards. If you have current accounts eg RBS Gold account they offer good cover and for no extra charges.

Thats not bad i did have a look at lloyds they are who i am with but they don't cover accidental :/

I don't know much about them but there is a supporting vendor in this forum called Ensquared who has amazingly low prices for insurance. I can't say as to how good the service is or if he can issue insurance outside of the U.S., but it might be worth looking into.