What's new

iPhone 5 camera goes head to head with Nikon DSLR and $20k Hasselblad Camera

elaineewing

Reaction score
How does the iPhone 5 camera hold up against a Nikon DSLR and the $20k Hasselblad camera? *VIDEO REMOVED* See who wins!

Last edited by a moderator:
While there are plenty of adults that use this site, that may not find the material in the video objectionable, there are also minors that use this site. As such we keep this site family friendly. With that in mind if you can find a clean version of that comparison, where bleeping isn't needed, then please feel free to repost.

Thank you.

Sorry if anyone was offended by the video. Thought it was just good fun and nothing that wouldn't be shown on network tv (bleeps included of course) I don't want to ruin the fun by revealing the results. It's a fun and informative vid. Adults can look it up on Youtube-
[h=1]iPhone 5 Review, Camera Comparison: Nikon DSLR and Hasselblad[/h]

We use Nikon's and Hasselblad's at work and I am pretty sure that they both blow the Iphone 5 out of the water. As good as an Iphone is at taking photos it doesn't have the control you really need to take excellent photos. But saying that the best camera in the world is the one you have on you when you need it :)

I really admire this, I mean it really looks interesting! Very nice write up. Anyways, its a Great post.
thanks for share this wonderful article ....

Moderation notice: please refrain from posting links to external sites. Read the forum rules

Last edited by a moderator: