What's new

iPhone 4s lenses

andy2552

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just bought my iPhone 4s and was searching for the best lenses for my iPhone so that I don't have to bring along my camera on my vacations/adventures.

If anyone knows of good lenses or can speak for a brand, I'm looking for cheaper ones, but still of quality that will affect the camera in a good way.

Thanks!

OWLE BUBO hands down, even better if you can afford the EnCinema attachment.

Yea they works for the 4s, it is basically a holster for your iPhone which has a wide angle camera at the back and if you buy the EnCinema adapter then you can put DSLR lenses on it.

OWLE BUBO goes for about $162
EnCinema goes for $219 or so

thorn679 said:
Yea they works for the 4s, it is basically a holster for your iPhone which has a wide angle camera at the back and if you buy the EnCinema adapter then you can put DSLR lenses on it.

OWLE BUBO goes for about $162
EnCinema goes for $219 or so

I'm kind of hoping I could get something cheaper but still have the quality.. College students on a budget. :(

Yea I get you, I'm in the same predicament, or else I would have been shooting photos/videos all day.
There are some affordable ones, but I would have to look them up, I'll keep you posted

But it's pre-zoomed and does not capture wide angels, besides how are you going to turn down the opportunity to hook up your iPhone 4s with a telephoto lens lol

thorn679 said:
Lmao, I want to be :(

Haha same. I'm more interested in intensifying the zoom without loosing quality of the photo, say, for outdoors shots on a vacation. And close up shots using a macro lens.

The macro lens will come out a lot less expensive then a zoom lens, as of now the only way I know to put on a zoom lens is with the EnCinema attachment.

thorn679 said:
The macro lens will come out a lot less expensive then a zoom lens, as of now the only way I know to put on a zoom lens is with the EnCinema attachment.

I saw Photojojo.com has lenses like 8x and a crazy professional camera one (SLR? Or something like that) but its $250...

Usbfever.com has some that are cheaper and could be the same lens I think too..
http://www.usbfever.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=2561

But I posted this thread to see if anyone got any lenses like these and if they were worth their money?