What's new

iPhone 4s - jailbroken- app store not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehmole

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

as you can see, i'm new here... and found this forum digging through google..looking for an answer. Here's my question: I have an iphone 4s 5.0.1 -9A405 [1.0.13] and it's jailbroken. Cydia works like a charm...but my app store isn't. Whenever i clicked on it, it'll popup...then it'll go away. It's like when you have a app that won't respond till you update it....in the app store. Can anyone please help? I've went through the search...with every keyword i can think of.

Thank you so much in advance....

little iPhone noob,

tehmole

now my safari won't work...should i reload the jailbreak? please help.

I say restore and re-jailbreak with the latest version of Redsn0w . Make sure your not doing a tethered jailbreak too.

is there a way to backup the apps that i've downloaded from cydia / installous? and the ones from app store also?

no i got it ... my fault not doing a little search.....thanks

With pleasure, bab2010.

And, for those of you getting to this point: This forum does not condone piracy in any way. Not only is it against our rules - it's illegal! Don't be a pirate!

tehmole: I guarantee you that whatever is wrong with your iPhone will be solved by the removal of any piracy-enabling tools and apps. GUARANTEE!

However, that's the only advice you'll get here. Thread closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.