What's new

iphone 4s 5.0.1

atxluis

Reaction score
Is there any app or tweak to get free wifi, i had mywi for 3 days only, now it's saying trial expired.I just upgraded from i4 to i4s.

Now it's time for you to purchase mywi. i do not know anything of that kind free to use in cydia.

bab2010 said:
Now it's time for you to purchase mywi. i do not know anything of that kind free to use in cydia.

Aww ok cool I had it free for a while on my i4 4.2.10 but I accidentally upgraded it : ( thanks.

You shouldn't be using MyWi at all, it is easily detectable by network providers and they will most likely start charging you a tethering fee and remove you from your unlimited plan(if you have one).

If you want to tether safely, you should use TetherMe which is undetectable as it enables native iOS tethering.

thanks jmills what i'm trying to get is free internet to use pandora when i'm at work, would i be able to do that with TetherMe i have verizon and i dont have unlimeted internet. Thanks again.

thanks jmills what i'm trying to get is free internet to use pandora when i'm at work, would i be able to do that with TetherMe i have verizon and i dont have unlimeted internet. Thanks again.

Well, it's not technically free since you are using your 3G connection which you are paying Verizon for, but yes, you can use TetherMe to connect your computer to your phone's 3G connection and use it to stream Pandora, just be careful to monitor your bandwidth usage since you don't have an unlimited plan.

There is no way to get free Internet. Not unless the area your in has free wifi. But that's it. There is no hack to just get free unlimited data. Wifi is always free (I think I have heard of certain places charging for it, but have not been to one.lol), but....well....it's wifi...so it's not everywhere.

Ok cool JMills I really appreciate your help, sorry for the late response I've been getting late from work.

Thanks a lot to you too Zig.

Hey I can't get Tetherme to work. I downloaded it and when I goto settings and goto it and open it, it says it's not installed. I tried reinstalling it but same thing. Anyone know why?? Thanks

atxluis said:
Is there any app or tweak to get free wifi, i had mywi for 3 days only, now it's saying trial expired.I just upgraded from i4 to i4s.

TetherMe works far better then MyWi ever will

Is tetherme wireless wifi or does it have to be connected to my labtop?

louy99 said:
Is tetherme wireless wifi or does it have to be connected to my labtop?

TetherMe turns your phone into a wireless hotspot....with the native tethering option in the Settings app.

Just turn on Hot Spot toggle, choose which you want to use (wifi, blue tooth, USB) and go tithe device you want to tether to's wifif settings your your phones name will show.....click on it and enter the password provided in the Hot Spot settings.

And no....it doesn't have to be connected to your lap top....but I alway do because I can never get wifi tethering to work with my laptop....only works with everything else.

Last edited:
I have downloaded this for the 4th time and like all of the other times when I go into settings and goto it and it says Tetherme is not loaded.

$image-4077387936.jpg