What's new

iPhone 4 Verizon Carrier Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianvo

Reaction score
A while ago, my friend told me his dad found an iPhone at a gas station and was looking to sell it. I immediately jumped on it because I needed a new iPod and he was selling the iPhone 4, 16GB for only $100. I already had a phone and I didn't have an interest in using it as a phone, only an iPod. Now, I'm trying to sell the iPhone even more but before I want to, I want to make it almost brand new. The problem is that on the top left corner, it says Verizon 3G with the bars. I already tried calling and stuff and the iPhone has no service. It said the service was disconnected. The service is disconnected but the Verizon carrier sign is still there and I want it gone. Also, I know that the iPhone has a Bad ESN because it was probably reported 'Lost' or 'Stolen' but I never checked. Help someone please! There's also still a phone number attached to it when you go to Settings > Phone but you obviously can't call from it.

If its lost or stolen, return it to Verizon so the original owner can get it back.

That's all the help we can give you.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.