What's new

iPhone 4 unlock

chrisx84

Reaction score
Hi there, I have no knowledge about iphones so excuse my ignorance on the subject. My old man has offered me an iPhone 4, I'm not sure what.network it is on, I think it is o2, now being the idiot he is being crap with his money, he has not paid the bill and the phone has now been barred from outgoing calls, he has offered it to me for free if I can obviously unlock it, now would I be able to just put a new sim in it or is it a bit more complicated than that? I have a contract with t.mobile so ideally I would like to put my sim into this phone, would that be possible?

Hi there, I have no knowledge about iphones so excuse my ignorance on the subject. My old man has offered me an iPhone 4, I'm not sure what.network it is on, I think it is o2, now being the idiot he is being crap with his money, he has not paid the bill and the phone has now been barred from outgoing calls, he has offered it to me for free if I can obviously unlock it, now would I be able to just put a new sim in it or is it a bit more complicated than that? I have a contract with t.mobile so ideally I would like to put my sim into this phone, would that be possible?

are you trying to use it in the uk? if so then there will be no way to use it with any carrier because when o2 clock the device it basically becomes useless and no matter what carrier or method you try use you will not be able to use it. Unless you are using it abroad or dont live in the uk

@macemoje if you have a question please create a thread in the appropriate section, please do not hijack other peoples threads. thank you