What's new

Iphone 4 Unlock

jimmyc105

Reaction score
Hi i am kinda new to the iphone sceen but i have an iphone 4 running 4.3.2 with baseband 04.10.01 that i recently purchased and i would like to have it unlocked can anyone tell me what to do or point me in the correct direction ??

Can't unlock that baseband.

Have to wait.

Meanwhile you must make sure you don't upgrade that baseband.

Right now all you could do is save SHSH with tinyumbrella for later use.

there is no unlock for that baseband using ultrasn0w that is the unlock tool that is widely used, but there are other sim solutions like gevey sim that you just insert and it unlocks the phone.. i would advise against it though

so your advise is sitting back and waiting until something new comes out ??

so your advise is sitting back and waiting until something new comes out ??

Yes... Wait until an unlock for that baseband is available, then you will be notified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i saved the shsh files with tinyumbrella previously before it was updated but every time i run the program and try to downgrade i am getting a 1013 error

Go to C:Windows/System32/drivers/etc and open the hosts file with notepad. Remove this whole line,

74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com

iTunes must be closed when removing the line. Make sure you press save and then close the window. You may also need to reboot your computer.

hey guys..same question for me.ppl telling me to wait to unlock it.i have baseband 04.10.01,can someone tell me how long do i need to wait and how will i know that the carrier unlock is out?