What's new

iPhone 4 Themes

i thought cydia had sections for every type of theme now? or did they remove it? i havent used cydia since 3.0.1

here is the infamous illumine with the 5 SB and 5 icon dock
photo.png

Was bored so put this together.

This is where I'm at now, put a fair bit of work in to this and still some way to go :eek:

Home screens - Finished changing all the icons with pics I didn't like with one's I did. Still need to learn how to make the folder icons smaller to so it fits in with rest of the theme:

iPhone4homescreens.jpg

Lock screens (coding still needs work for this theme to work 100%):

LockScreen.jpg

Colour apple signal icon - changes from grey (no signal), to red, orange, green and blue (perfect signal):

AppleSignalBar.jpg

Changed the glossy music player controls with matte ones:

Matte.jpg

My SBSettings screen:

46b50510.jpg

My iPod screen:

ipod.jpg

Last edited:
Roy I really like what you have done there. Looks really good :)

Thank you. Still some bugs to iron out tho. Replacing things like image icons individually isn't as quick or as easy as just installing a complete theme.

Still it's been fun and I've enjoyed learning more about how my phone works along the way.

Of anything this is a prime example of why jailbreaking is a good thing.

updated to 1.4!
Fixed ugly black box around icons in multitask switcher
added Multitask and Folder backgrounds
added SMS theme

IMG_1635.png

IMG_1642.png

IMG_1647.png

IMG_1646.png

IMG_1641.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?r7ogiu7e7o2cdgv
download jMac v1.4.zip

unzip

ssh and install "jMac1.4" folder in

/Library/Themes/

apply with winterboard

Last edited:
Someone already beat me to Glasklart HD... awesome theme.

Here is Suave HD by Thyraz - which also takes advantage of retina display!!

what I like is it has an over 400 page thread filled with icons...

f30a0de1.jpg

8a07852c.jpg

Hey Roy, the lock screens are very cool looking! Nice work!

Thank you. Still some bugs to iron out tho. Replacing things like image icons individually isn't as quick or as easy as just installing a complete theme.

Still it's been fun and I've enjoyed learning more about how my phone works along the way.

Hi, yeah the lock screen is nice when it works. It was a theme originally created by someone else for the iPhone 3gs I think but a couple of us on another forum are trying to get it working properly for the iPhone 4.

It's not easy though as most of the code is a complete mess, and I'm no programmer lol!

"Can anyone tell me what plugin Roy used to make his icons centered?"

Use a app from Cydia called "iconoclasm". I think you have to pay for it but I can't remember. It has a load of pre-set icon arrangements which are pretty cool.

Hey Roy, the lock screens are very cool looking! Nice work!

IMG_0179.png

well this is my theme. i am not taking credit for creating the icons but i did resize them to work with the ip4's retina display. i came up with this theme using only "sbhiddenstatusbar" and "iconoclasm", nothing else. the rest was done editing the system files. (i try to use the least amount of programs possible because they decrease battery and slow down your phone)

Last edited:
updated to 1.4!
Fixed ugly black box around icons in multitask switcher
added Multitask and Folder backgrounds
added SMS theme

Love this theme but I cant get the winterboard icon to show up, I have tried renaming it by adding the @2x string but nothing.. any help would be awesome also I am game to help you with more icons etc on this theme!

Last edited: