What's new

iPhone 4 Jailbreak

why would you do that? all you had to do was wait and get it free ;p

but thats very nice of you to give it out free once you have it. you will be using jailbreak and unlock or one?

thats good,some one who gives you insurance and will replace your unit if you have problems. has he sent you the email yet with the tool you need? i wonder how many jailbreak apps will work with iphone 4 atm like vlc player and others like sbsettings

Frash is a port of the Adobe Flash runtime for Android to the iPhone, using a compatibility layer, by comex ( comex (comex) on Twitter ). Frash can currently run most Flash programs natively in the MobileSafari browser. Frash currently only runs on the iPad, but support for other devices (3GS+ only due to technical restrictions) is planned, as well as support for iOS 4.

A release is planned for when Frash is stable. Developers are welcome to join the effort at comex's frash at master - GitHub - fork it and send a pull request with your patches.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adouTnXgelE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
let me know post your coments

I'm Sorry guys but I'm a simple minded newb, what are u guys talking about?is it just about getting Flash on the iPhone.

frash? iphone uses html 5 instead of flash or Frash:S

looks like its handling it well though, i was always told flash would not work at all well on mac

looks like its handling it well though, i was always told flash would not work at all well on mac
To be honest, it doesn't work that well on Windows machines, either.

One of the most annoying interruptions to your day is getting a bunch of text messages and phone calls related to a large discussion board suddenly giving people trouble because of an out of control, improperly designed Flash advertisement.

To be honest, it doesn't work that well on Windows machines, either.

One of the most annoying interruptions to your day is getting a bunch of text messages and phone calls related to a large discussion board suddenly giving people trouble because of an out of control, improperly designed Flash advertisement.

I'm not sure about how the Android implementation of Flash is, but IIRC, on webOS, you can't activate the Flash object until you tap on it. Correct me someone if i'm wrong.

That is true. You normally have to activate or tap on it to start the flash.

I still think that frash is gonna be a great addition. We had iMobileCinema beta flash player but seems like that project went down hill.

PS - George Knighton - great to see ya not only on HT but iPhone forums too! :p

So somebody please explain!!! I got a new iphone 4 through t mobile and i cant get it to work cuz there is no jailbreak yet?? OR IS THERE.. PLEASE EXPLAIN

Phone guy are you in the uk? And if not how did you get it through t mobile and need a jb or unlock? Y not just get it sim free? Lot less hassle that way

How do I jailbreak my iPhone 4?

You don't... Unless some one releases a tool soon, keep an eye on the dev team blog or twitter page for updates.

Unless you know how to jb it yourself. But stay away from sites that charge because they are scammers who sell free tools