What's new

Iphone 4 internet teathering

swisher01002

Reaction score
All I have is my iPhone for Internet and I'm trying to figure out how to download an app straight to my phone so I can use it as a hotspot... Anybody know?

This is built into the iPhone 4 click settings - personal hotspot.

You should check with your service provider to see if you have a tethering allowance.

If this can't be seen in settings do a software update.

And if you don't find it in your phone then you will need to buy from cydia store an app which tether Internet from your iPhone to any other device.

All I have is my iPhone for Internet and I'm trying to figure out how to download an app straight to my phone so I can use it as a hotspot... Anybody know?

if you're jailbroken try mywi in cydia. it cost money. if you're on at&t they'll spot it. idk if verizon does or not.

bab2010 said:
It's an app which you can find in Cydia and which allow you to tether your data package on your phone to 5 different devices capable of captation of wifi signals.

I know what it is! The poster blackwitch told me to google it. I just wanted to know what he meant.

bab2010 said:
It's an app which you can find in Cydia and which allow you to tether your data package on your phone to 5 different devices capable of captation of wifi signals.

I know what it is! The poster blackwitch told me to google it. I just wanted to know what he meant.

Ah well... Didn't follow that part.