What's new

iPhone 4 compass sucks....

gotohellatt

Reaction score
The compass feature that first appeared on the 3GS worked very well. I'm sure you'all noticed that it was proudly displayed on the very front "page" of the app screen of these older phones... Now, they HIDE it in a tool folder on the back page... Just the place for the now POS compass app that works like sh-t. Just returned my SECOND IP4 and will now wait for the next gen iphone... My message to all is to THOROUGHLY check out ALL functions IF/when you may decide to buy new or upgrade the next ip.. Use the 14 day return privlege and make sure Apple eats any and ALL of their POS if anything is not functioning properly...

I believe you can "move" app icons from screen to screen, as you want them located, right?

WOW, a little mad i would say. Thanks for the heads up on this.

I almost never use that app. Also I've never tried to move it out of the folder. If it was an option, I would remove it completely from the device, but that me. And yes, people have to really check that everything working on their device before running out of the returnable time.

bab2010 said:
I almost never use that app. Also I've never tried to move it out of the folder. If it was an option, I would remove it completely from the device, but that me. And yes, people have to really check that everything working on their device before running out of the returnable time.

So true. I really considered asking you what the compass app was! Lol. It's one of the most underrated apps on all iPhones until it is needed. It could actually be a lifesaver if you thought about it.